Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: In case you missed Palin's home run...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Obama = Nancy Palosa since he has voted with her 97% of the time?


    </div></div>

    Big difference. </div></div>


    How????

    Wait I got the answer to that to.
    Because it was my lord and savior Obama, all hail to thee. </div></div>

    No, Bush just has been [censored] this nation over for 8 years. Nancy hasnt.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    Its not being punished, its taxes and everyone has to pay them. If you make more its not going to hurt much if your taxes are a bit higher, plain and simple.

    OK, just as I suspected.
    In some way or another you are recieving government assistance or you recently have and you want B. HUSSEIN to give you more. I don't expect you to admit it but I am right. Easy to see now that I have looked back at some past posts. Not much of a reason to vote for a party but I guess it takes all kinds.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #53
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its not being punished, its taxes and everyone has to pay them. If you make more its not going to hurt much if your taxes are a bit higher, plain and simple.

    OK, just as I suspected.
    In some way or another you are recieving government assistance or you recently have and you want B. HUSSEIN to give you more. I don't expect you to admit it but I am right. Easy to see now that I have looked back at some past posts. Not much of a reason to vote for a party but I guess it takes all kinds. </div></div>

    Wrong. I am 18, I cant even get financial aid for college because parents made about 80,000 last year only because my mother went back to school and has worked her ass off. But before that when I was living in trailors for most of my life(not saying its bad to) but wasnt receiving anything then either. I know it will puzzle you, I just don't care if someone with tons of money has to pay a little extra in taxes and other people who are just making it buy arent taxed as much.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=PVVikeFan] Wrong. I am 18, I cant even get financial aid for college because parents made about 80,000 last year only because my mother went back to school and has worked her ass off. But before that when I was living in trailors for most of my life(not saying its bad to) but wasnt receiving anything then either. I know it will puzzle you, I just don't care if someone with tons of money has to pay a little extra in taxes and other people who are just making it buy arent taxed as much. </div></div>

    Well, bless your heart. Maybe you should realize that an education is earned, that it isn't a constitutional right. Work, go EARN it. It isn't government's responsibility to hold your hand through college.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    I never said they should, but some arent born into wealth and dont have the opportunities that others do. Apparently the gov agrees with that since there is such a thing as financial aid for College.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    Annoying voice and not very intelligent, at least it didn't show last night, a pitbull? Why, McCain why? Just when I was starting to like you, this. Please give me something new tonight, not just more of the same.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said they should, but some arent born into wealth and dont have the opportunities that others do. Apparently the gov agrees with that since there is such a thing as financial aid for College. </div></div>

    You're the one whining about not receiving any financial aid. I guarantee you I was born dirt poor, but I was taught that one had to work to get anywhere in life. I worked my way through college, as have countless others. And that was being raised by 2 die hard democratic parents! I'd still be democrat if the party hadn't moved left of Stalin.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said they should, but some arent born into wealth and dont have the opportunities that others do. Apparently the gov agrees with that since there is such a thing as financial aid for College. </div></div>

    No, we all aren't born into it. But the last time I checked, we all do have the same opportunities to get a public education and work for what we earn. At the same time, I don't think I should have to work to help support those that are unwilling to do so!

  9. #59
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=PVVikeFan] Wrong. I am 18, I cant even get financial aid for college because parents made about 80,000 last year only because my mother went back to school and has worked her ass off. But before that when I was living in trailors for most of my life(not saying its bad to) but wasnt receiving anything then either. I know it will puzzle you, I just don't care if someone with tons of money has to pay a little extra in taxes and other people who are just making it buy arent taxed as much. </div></div>

    Well, bless your heart. Maybe you should realize that an education is earned, that it isn't a constitutional right. Work, go EARN it. It isn't government's responsibility to hold your hand through college. </div></div>

    <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>BINGO</span>
    We're giving too much away and the ignorant far left nuts want to make it worse.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #60
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: In case you missed Palin's home run...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said they should, but some arent born into wealth and dont have the opportunities that others do. Apparently the gov agrees with that since there is such a thing as financial aid for College. </div></div>

    You're the one whining about not receiving any financial aid. I guarantee you I was born dirt poor, but I was taught that one had to work to get anywhere in life. I worked my way through college, as have countless others. And that was being raised by 2 die hard democratic parents! I'd still be democrat if the party hadn't moved left of Stalin. </div></div>

    I wasnt whinning about a thing, I just threw that in there to disprove his claim. And its easier said than done these days, the cost of tuition has risen nearly 7% since in the past year. So I'd its a lot more than that since you went to college.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •